Subscribe to updates by email:

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

still a waiting pause and thank you.

i'm waiting to hear back from my oncologist on many fronts.
its hard to wait.
master kim is helping me empty my brain.

i am very touched and feel wrapped in layers of light and hawaiian rainbows from so many of you.
when i fall into the pit i pull on visualizing that light.
i was wanting to respond to everyone personally
and i am feeling ashamed i have not been able to do so.
i want you all to know how much i want you round.
and i want to say thank you.
please stay around.
please know I'm absorbing your love.
imagine me peering into your eyes and a twinkle.
thank you for loving me.
c.

6 comments:

  1. Love you. Here is a picture of a capybara. http://goo.gl/5ZDqyX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only know I don't expect a personal response. I can hope I might bring you a smile. That's enough. Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much love and light from us. Healing energy and sweet pictures of your cousin furry friend Ruffles texted to you today. Virtual hugs and kisses and snuggle to you. Love Sheri and Richie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just sent an email requesting puppies are sent to you.... http://theprojectheal.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Aaaaaawwwwwwwwww-Sweet-puppies-9415255-1600-1200.jpg?b57298

    ReplyDelete