Subscribe to updates by email:

Thursday, February 11, 2016

im so excited for radiation!

i know you think i am messing but I'm not.
i went in like a water bag thinking of my little girl.
how i was afraid she would forget me.
literally.
this has been what the last few weeks have been like.
(oh what a waste my parents have spent so much time fixing up this apartment!)
like that.
yet-
rebirth today.
hope renewed.
gratitude angels.

yes master kim.
context changes everything.

c.


for celebration some celebratory mugs of the last month's thingies.

4 comments:

  1. attitude is everything, and you have the best. live each day to the fullest. thinking of you, sending my love and my strength ..... larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright sistah! bring it on. thanks for these updates. love the pics. i'm in awe of your brilliant heart star. -shira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caryn,
    I pray for healing, and a peace that passes all understanding...God is good at giving both of those.
    Love, Tom

    ReplyDelete