Subscribe to updates by email:

Sunday, September 6, 2015

slow slow.

diagnosis came 10 days ago.
besides getting the stint placed on monday nothing has moved forward in treatment..
because my kidney is stressed being squeezed by the tumor.
chemo has to be put off until function is better.
the blood draw on thursday showed some improvement but not enough.
its been hard to wait, to not have a plan yet.
slow is faster a wise man once said.
I've been spending time gathering support.
figuring out ways (with the help of some fantastic emily's) how to make contact easy and fluid.
make it so i can stop exhausting myself and do resting instead.
thank you all for loving so much.
the plan now is for me to have surgery on tuesday to install a nephroscopy bag in my left kidney.
i think its going to be really glamorous guys.
if i love you lots i might even let you change it.
this is where i am.
hopefully that will relieve my kidney,
and chemo can be started very soon after.
c.

No comments:

Post a Comment