Subscribe to updates by email:

Saturday, April 30, 2016

sleeping intermittently with staples.

the staples might hurt more than the scalp incision. I'm not sure.
it's hard to sleep when a big gentle black man wants to take my vitals at 3am.
it does help that he is gentle and kind indeed. it does.
pressure cuffs.
wrist iv's
cancelled plans for cancer retreats.
lots and lots of love.
looking forward to cuddles.
ot for my left arm and hand. and miracle status.
fresh salmon.
staying with mama Jenna forever.
praying on some trips with hazel.
it's all up to me.
that's beautiful and vastly wondering.
I watch animal planet.
I still want to be with horses.
I'm held by you I know it.
and again gratitude to my father for sharing beautifully
what I could not have reached.

c.


4 comments:

  1. <3 <3 miracle status. I like that :) love love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely... Dancing inside myself... The Joy! See your friends dancing with you.. Blessed all..

    ReplyDelete