Subscribe to updates by email:

Thursday, April 21, 2016

.

I have a brain tumor.
2-3 cm in the right side of my brain.
a CT scan while I was at the ER revealed that the cancer
is NOT in any other part of my body. ( chest or abdomen ).
if it was I would be considering myself toast.
so. that's good.
I'm very numb.
dr uppal had tears in his eyes dear man.
I really can feel the love with all of you reaching out.
thank you.
I'm not up to responding it's draining right now.
I do love you though.
please don't stop reaching out because I say this.
I need to feel you close.
I'm sure I will be asking for help.
in the time being I'm going to make terrariums.

c.



9 comments:

  1. Ok. So that means I'm just going to have to send more love. More hugs. More prayers and more good thoughts. I love you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hard news indeed. Praying for you and your wonderful brain. Much love and thinking of you often. -Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. as a child I would get lost, truly, in terrariums of all sorts. it was like I could actually shrink myself down and be so small as to traverse the landscape and become part of the tiny ecosystem. I love you and h and q beyond words and sand and stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saying a special prayer for you and your family. Gathering universe and love. You are always on my mind. Always. All the love and warmth. Daily. Big Big love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are thinking of you.... Hugs, kisses, prayers and love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry you didn't get the news we were all praying for...wishing you and continuing to pray for much better news for you soon and in the days to come. Much love

    ReplyDelete
  7. thinking of you. lots of love and prayers. terrariums are way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so sorry to hear this. trying to be positive, then at least this tumor is small. i am thinking of you and your terrariums. i am sure they are something extra special (just like you....). big virtual hug, sending you the force. L

    ReplyDelete