Subscribe to updates by email:

Friday, December 23, 2016

it was a dreamy asking.

when i asked that question.
a dreamy somewhere in my guts was raw
but mostly i was wondering how all this works
this time around.
wondering why people disappear,
specifically i suppose for all different reasons.

I did not mean to have the effect on some of you that i seeem to have had.
I was not seeking apologies in any way.
i know we are all full in our lives and i am too.
it was never all about me reguardless of my health.

i dont even have the emotional space to keep 
all the connections i once had in my life.
let me say that again-
I dont have the emotional space 
which is why to some of you i seem to have dissappeared. right?
i have.
i know.
i love people i am hardly in contact with.
like really really love people.
that is sad for me.

I did not mean to ask that you do anything different.
really i didn't,
though i see now it might have seemed that way.


1 comment:

  1. We all love you Caryn with all of our hearts and souls always and always!!! We are always thinking about you and your family for the best!!! (((Hugs))) Love always, Marla, Larry and Andrew XOXO

    ReplyDelete