Subscribe to updates by email:

Monday, July 22, 2013

yeah I don't know why I am up either.

I am so very deeply touched by those of you offering to be my stand-in family. clearly you already are. I am blessed beyond the beyond. I meant what I said when I wrote that my friends are the best. because Marianne was with me at the ER until I went zzzzzzzz and back the next morning and feeding Quinny at my house and her cats at her house. Tina agreed to take hazel in seconds even though one of her homeschooled eldest daughters was preparing to leave the country the next day. she fed and clothed hazel (because I forgot to pack clothes) and even provided the morning cuddles the next day that hazel requires and really anyone would be a fool to turn down. how beautiful are these angels in my life? really, even though all my blood family was out of town- I was confident and gracious knowing I would still be blessed with care from my heartfamily.
bari turned around in her tracks and came back from the cabin because that is the kind of sister she is. i told her she did not need to, that I had the care I needed, but she said, "no really I will see you in the morning."
matt returned from his men's-group-goes-a-camping trip (yes my husband is that groovily advanced) at 10pm last night and got right into his truck without even going inside to show up at my room here.
this mom and dad, is why you should truly believe me that you do not need to return early from your vacation.
cant you feel it in your heart?
WE have it covered.
special thanks to the frita batitas party crew: jenna bari grace and Elliot
m.a.: my other sister, the rabbi even said so
tina: the queen goddess of hazels second family
bari: my devoted sister
and all of you who have offered to help so truly that if I needed company I really would call you: Sandra Lorraine alison kate sheri Carisa heather pat Elissa grace
I love love all or you.

No comments:

Post a Comment