Subscribe to updates by email:

Sunday, July 21, 2013

seriously? or it's so good to know you have friends.


title dedicated to Kurt Vonnegut
I'm in the hospital again.
I came to the ER early evening Saturday with a temp of 102.6
which I only took because my friend Marianne asked me if I had taken it
I had not
hot flashes can in fact can be confused with a temp
if you are out of your mind hot cold hot cold in the only air conditioned room in the house
not sleeping not sleeping belly muscles sore from water slides
throbbing headache and possibly a broken toe?
no
they say I have pneumonia
and at admittance I had no symptoms
because my white counts are so low they cannot work to create symptoms
can you wrap your head around that?
now I am developing those symptoms
painful deep breaths.
feels like my ribs are broken.
my whites are at 0.3 or something ungodly
matt is camping in the dunes
my parents are in Chicago and Pennsylvania
bari is at the cabin
sarah is camping
all my immediate family gone
same situation as the fun intestine adventure
that is why I say it is good to have friends
mine are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment