Subscribe to updates by email:

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

i love prarie smoke bushes and

i love my friend don.
i had an interraction with a strange girl in ypsi.
in a crystal shop (i know a crazies fave hang out).
she sidled up beside me and demanded to know if i was okay.
my first reaction was 'she knows i have cancer! i must look horrible!'
i answered her that i was okay.
i already 
felt 
like 
i was 
revealing 
too much.
then she asked if she could shake my hand.
i extended mine.
i think she witched me. (only half laughing).

i gleaned two things:
be aware when i am blunt when speaking to others (yeah i know) how it might be received.
we dont have to answer peoples questions when they are asked!
feel your belly.
and to be more in the moment in interactions so i can consider my responses 
and not have them come on auto.
i did not want to shake her hand, i so did not.
i felt like it would be rude to politely decline.
at the cost of what?
yuck yuck yuck.
next time i WILL politely decline.
i smudged myself when i got home.
tonight is game night.

c.

ps. if you are driving south on 23 and exit at willis road
there are like a million prarie smoke bushes in full glorious bloom on both the ramp.
peach to cherry to wine to blood to fushha magic.
its worth just the drive for reals.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment