Subscribe to updates by email:

Saturday, February 16, 2013

two days post.

my sister and my aunt beth took hazel in her white fluff tu tu to kroger because all i feel like eating is annie's macaroni in a box. i forgot how much nausea sucks. its real hard gettin the calories in over here.
matt just had to carry me back from a walk in the field because i was so light headed. yuck. i feel so sad matt has to go through this again. the house always a mess of stuff, things coming in, food to freeze, doing EVERYTHING, no space to himself because of all the people who come. which i can totally understand but my need for these people is more important than his angst. i love you matty and you are being wonderful and im so sorry you have to take on the weight of things again when you thought you were almost at a point of recovery.
hazel said 'perhaps i can have some tea'
we have to figure out a way to explain my health to her now, its lasted too long and she's getting mad.
two angel doctors came into my life.
dr. jay sandweiss
and dr lu the chinese acupuncture/herbal savant.
dr lu in one meeting broke my fear and helped me help myself turn it into life.
im getting tired of writing.
chemo was fine. i even had fun. matt and melissa and heather to support me.
the benadryl made me high as a kite.
no negative drug reactions.
yesterday and today
nautious
sensitive skin
achey body
tired
FOR alison 5 good things today
my aunt beth is here
hazel's dress has turned into a shirt and her tush is so cute
going outside
taking a nap
macaroni soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment