Subscribe to updates by email:

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

i havent been too chatty.

i know.
i feel sometimes that my health is taking over my life.
and im working real hard to switch that up.
lots of good things are moving in my own human development.

still.
i have a second brain surgery tomorrow i have not shared about and im doing that now because i want to bank on that connection between us all. and i want to ask that you send prayers to my body and my family and my heart and dr. orringer. for a safe clean surgery. tumor completely removed NO RESIDUE CELLS LEFT BEHIND! gentle recovery. love received.

this is what is called a superficial tumor because its close to the surface. he will remove the titanium plate in my skull and enter in the same spot he did for the original surgery.
this tumor was found because ive been having some symptoms on my left side.
increased tremors, weakneess in my thigh muscle, and BOOM i have no reflexes on that side.
i did not even know that was possible.

why are all my doctors so damn handsome?

anyway.

ill get to the u of m hospital at 6am tomorrow morning with my family brigade including hazel who wants to be with her mama this day. mine is the first case of the day. i imagine it will begin around 730/8am.

im feeling a bit of shame that i have not kept you all in the loop.
please forgive me. know my love has not waned. my yearning for your love intact.

im going to go vote for hillary crinkle.

c.

below: fall pickings for your pleasure. (this girl is 6 now!)
middle pic is h helping at the woodshop i work at in ypsi.



7 comments:

  1. Hugs and love and light and bless you for still voting! I hope this one goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you light and love and good healing energy, Caryn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a successful surgery and peaceful recovery! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you! by now, i imagine you recovering smoothly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you. Sending lots of love and light. "Loved the pictures of Hazel. She's a lovely girl...

    ReplyDelete