Subscribe to updates by email:

Friday, November 20, 2015

pee wee.

is the name of my nephroskpy bag.
(thank you sacha).
that is what i said to the doctor in the ER 2 weeks ago
right before he told me i was his most fun patient all day.
i said to the nurse who had to collect a specimen from the bag,
'isn't that the prettiest URine you have ever seen? look how clear it is!'
that was right before he told me he has never had a patient like me before.

my kidney function is almost back to normal i found out yesterday
at my visit with my beloved holistic oncologist.

you know what that may mean right?

seriously i can't wait to take a shower.
its been three months!

just kidding.
it really does suck though.
it slips down my leg all day.
gets stuck on stuff and yanked.
accidentally patted by beloveds.
one time it slipped so far down my leg my boot crushed it
and i had a pee-plosion.

pee wee im so done with you.

thank you for saving the life of my left kidney.

No comments:

Post a Comment